|Mrs. Geetha S D
BE Projects selected for kscsct state level seminar and exhibition (2018-19)
Hydroponics on vegetables and flowers plants.
- GIAN course on Sustainable roadways- Design, construction and maintenance from 23/08/2018 to 03/09/2018 held at SJCE, Mysuru.
- Three days workshop on “Industrial Pollution control” organised by Departemnt of Civil engineering at Sahyadri college of engineering, Mangaluru.
- Two day workshop on ecofriendly products and practicces on 27th and 28th of April 2018 held at Sahyadri college of engineering, Mangaluru.
- State level workshop on water conversation in agriculture on 9th and 10th of Dec 2017 organised by Civil Engineering Department at MIT Manipal
- One day workshop on “Popularising Bhuvan Panchayat Portal & Asset Mapping” conducted by ISRO in ISRO headquarters, Bangalore on 4th December 2015
- Two days hands-on workshop on “Eco-Mapping using Quantum GIS, with focus on Flood Analysis and Mining Impact” on 24-25 April 2015
- One day workshop on “IRRIGATIN STRUCTURES DESIGN & DRAWING” conducted from Department of Civil engineering, Acharya Institute of Technology on 12th March 2014.