R&D and Consultancy
- To enhance research activities with the support of students and faculty.
- To promote research activities by utilizing the expertise of the Ph.D holders.
- To drive Ph.D scholars to perform quality research and to publish research articles in reputed international journals.
- Corrosion monitoring and protection of steel in concrete structures.
- Sustainable materials and performances.
- Soil structure interaction by computational analysis.
- Water resources and GIS based pollution monitoring.
Civil engineering department has a well-established consultancy center catering to the needs of consultancy requirements in various domains such as,
|1. Water quality testing||2. Testing of cement|
|3. Testing of aggregate||4. Testing of concrete|
|5. Testing of steel||6. Testing of soil|
|7. Testing of bitumen||8. Testing of admixtures|
|9. Testing of protective coatings.|
Apart from these services department also offers specialized services such as structural health monitoring for concrete infrastructure and corrosion assessment on buildings and structures.